More Chaos Dwarves Gather Under The Banner Of The Dark Tower

In a weekend which I thought was pretty good already -  having been in the front row of the 'Fish' gig last night and shook hands with an artist who was a great influence during my youth as front man of prog rockers 'Marillion' (and who also heckled me from the stage) - I was pleasantly surprised to be able to purchase more 80s Chaos Dwarves for a reasonable 3-figure sum an hour ago...

Admittedly I already have 5 of the bazooka teams but two more won't hurt will they?

Anyway, here's pics of my purchases:













TTFN

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...