Lots Of Eye Candy

I am not the happiest of bunnies at the current time.

I have an unidentified issue with my right arm and shoulder, causing three distinct types of pain, crepitus and the sense that I have electric shocks, numbness and cramp to boot.

Despite wasting a week seeing 2 registrars, 1 consultant and ER doctor, as well as two physiotherapists,  nobody can tell me what it is.

When I tell you that on a scale of 1-10 the pain is 11, and negating my arthritic pain, you may appreciate why my posts have been somewhat sparse of late.

But, when all is said and done, I still have to work as self employment is a jealous master and leaves no room for being ill.

And so, after a pre-dawn start, I have today completed some pretty darned fine units comprising 15mm Italian Wars and Muscovites as well as some bloody amazing 10mm Copplestone Dwarves and GW Trolls.

So without further ado, here's the eye candy...























In other news, I am making headway on the OO layout and the filling in of incomplete areas id going steadily with the purchase of some Hornby 'Skaledale' buildings which will be weathered and lit before being added. I've also done some detailing to the PECO yard offices and added more shrubbery around the road bridge. Still a lot to do.

I have also bought all but one of my rolling stock items, deciding depicting an early 80s civil engineering storage area, with about a dozen pieces in 'departmental olive drab'. I need another class 08 shunter and a couple of larger locos, and as for the outstanding piece of rolling stock I am torn between a 75 ton breakdown crane, or a repurposed passenger coach,



My good lady (and she is that in every way) made a witty little sign for the chair next to my layout. I am 'Fluff' in the parlance of matrimonial affections and I am rather pleased with the whole thing...


This Sunday sees the Fiasco show at the Leeds Armouries, but let's face it, it's a piss-poor show these days bringing to mind the aged pet which really should be taken to a place of euthanasia and released from it's obligations to man.

With no bring and buy, you need some pretty amazing traders, but this appears to not be something one can expect. So with a cost of around £15 per person based on travelling in a single, fuel efficient vehicle it's not worth it, not even with the Armouries - I mean you can only look at the jousting codpiece of Franz-Maximillian Von Battanball so many times before you start to tire of it all.


Well, I am starting to ache just a little more than I would care to, and so I will bid you farewell for the moment.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...