Great Prices & Great Service From The Great White North






I believe in praise where praise is due...

I just placed an order with Jeff Arnold over at 'Prairie Shadows' in Manitoba, Canada.

The service and prices were frankly excellent, and if you are looking for something Canadian and a bit different, or just a really good deal, check him out.

I just ordered a load of N scale suff, comprising:

3 x Intermountain F7A with DCC


1 x Intermountain F7B with DCC


1 x SD40 DC (not for long) in Expo 86 livery


3 x Rapido GMD1 with DCC and Sound


2 x Pointe St. Charles cabooses, with lighting


Grand total, including express shipping a very, very reasonable £921.00

You can see what Jeff has to offer at : http://www.prairieshadows.com


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...