Progress On Layout Number 1

Last night, mere hours after I posted about the three model railway layouts which I have commissioned from the maestro, Steve Hornsey, Steve dropped me a line to show me the progress of Layout No.1 the brewery.

He's already built the baseboards and laid the track, and believe me, he lays a track, so quiet that there should be safety notices for passing spiders!

Anyway, I thought you'd like a peek:




This will be, as I previously remarked a 6x1 foot shelf layout. The next thing Steve ill be doing, is covering the whole baseboard with cobblestones and insetting the track likewise.

It goes without saying that I am mightily impressed with the way Steve has thrown himself into it as usual.

TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...