Bye-Bye Byzantines, Hello Xenomorphs

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of posts in the last week.


I have been snowed under with work. Now, I am always busy but this week I've been working 12 hour days as the long weekend that is Spring Bank Holiday lies ahead.

My Byzantines arrived on Monday and I was sadly, rather disappointed with them when I opened them. Thus, they are on their way back to the seller.

However, I really have got the bug for the 8th edition of Warhammer 40,000 which launches in mid-June; so much in fact that I have purchased a rather smashing Tyranid army for the very acceptable sum of £380.

It's an army I always fancied but was never in a million lifetimes, going to paint myself. You see, I like my sanity and weekends too much for that...

The army comprises:

1 Hive Tyrant
1 Trygon
2 Tervigon
3 Carnifex
6 Warriors
4 Raveners
3 Venomthropes
65 Termagaunts


Oh, you want pictures too? Go on then... You earned it!















TTFN

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...