The Day My Scrotum Failed It's Save Vs Poison


I appear to have angered the gods.

Gentlemen... Check your boxer shorts when they have been out on the line.

I have just pulled on mine and been stung, squarely in the balls by a bee which must have got in there whilst they were on the line.

It is NOT pleasant.

Funny, yes... I admit I can see the funny side now that the tears have cleared.

Pleasant, NO!

The bee alas will not see the sun set upon this day, like me it failed it's saving throw

Comments

  1. What can one say but ouch......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the swelling, but the pain was 'interesting'.

    I will soothe my nerves with a small figure purchase in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!