Green Is The Colour

As I have time on my hands today after yesterday's marathon working day, I decided to finish the first dozen of my 1/300 sci-fi models.

I used a white base coat, then sprayed them with Halfords fluorescent green, glazed over with Army Painter 'Military Green' ink wash to add definition whilst keeping the 'glow'. The models themselves are produced by Brigade Models.

Now these are not the same standard as I paint to for clients because my stuff is just for me and I want neat models that I can game with before I retire.

I am really pleased with the retro look.




TTFN

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!