Looking Over My Shoulder Somewhat..

As the toll to the Grim Reaper mounts in the last 8 months and heads towards an astounding half dozen gamers of my acquaintance who've 'faded into the West' - including 4 from my immediate circle - I am moved to note that none of them were old and that the sheer numbers are a little troubling. We are all pretty young by modern standards, but we seem to be suffering a heavier loss than other groups I know, for instance the hundred or so folk who made up my school year group.

What is it that we did wrong to have fate use us for target practice?

Answers on a postcard please, because I am really staring to get more than a little scared for my own life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...