Mayday, Mayday... This Is Free Trader Beowulf...

One of my personal projects is to put together a large 1/300 sci fi game. The original plan had been ground combat, but I found a range of 'garage' kits in 1/350 depicting the assorted and ubiquitous starships from the Traveller game. Anyway I ordered over a dozen as a 'test' and they arrived yesterday. A couple need cleaning up, but being resin that's straight forwards enough.

Now the plan is to also depict the low orbital conflict which on the day will dictate the provision of reinforcements for the attackers.

The pics show the various designs at the side of a strip of Brigade Models 'Pac Fed' troops in 1/300th scale.




TTFN

Comments

  1. That's really cool! I've been trying to find a large format Beowulf for years for my RPG campaign...could you post where you ordered it from, or if you have an extra would you be willing to sell it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...