Derby? I Think Not...




I have always enjoyed the Derby (note DERBY) World Team Championships. 

The venue moved a few years ago to Donnington Park - OK, but I just saw that it is now moving to the Buntington Proving Grounds which are another 30 minutes down the road for us. Well, - and excuse my brusqueness - fuck that, for a game of soldiers!
I am not that desperate to buy toys, from a show which has lost it's sparkle but which until this latest fuckwittery was still worth the travel time.

Time to drop the 'Derby' part boys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!