Laserburn In My Lap...

One of my favourite games down the years has been Laserburn.

I originally bought the main rules in the early days of Games Workshop, here in Sheffield and then purchased that add-ons from GW and Tabletop Games who published it.

Well, last night I was looking for something totally unrelated on a well known online auction site when in the 'You might like this' section what should pop up but a pretty much complete set of Laserburn with under 1 minute left to go.

So, taking this as an omen I popped a bid on the lot and a few seconds later they dropped into my lap.


£26.15 netted me this lovely little lot:




With the scenarios selling at £20-£30 each in the pas, I am very happy indeed with the purchase.

Now, down that slippery slope, I go once again.

In other news, I also took receipt of 22,500 painted Heroics & Ros Napoleonics yesterday morning which are very attractively painted by long term friend and amateur brushmaster Andy Needham who  replaced his 5mm collection with 15mm models in similar numbers.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...