Let There Be Light...

Now, I am the first to admit that electricity and I don't mix... That's why I pay people to do the wiring and track installation on my railway layouts.

But now, Woodland Scenics have come to the rescue when it comes to the matter of adding lights to structures in any scale.


I purhased a set of their new 'Just Plug' lighting today to see if it was anywhere near being a case of 'just plug'.

All I can say is that it really is that simple. The lights are variable and what's more you can get several colours.

I'll certainly be adding more to my layout, and even to a few wargames projects. The total cost of lighting six buildings will be around £45 with the possibility to add two more for £7.50.

Another awesome product from WS.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...