AIIIEEEEEE! A Giant...

Yesterday I managed to get my hands on another Citadel Giant.

My original was snapped up after I took a Best Of Show at Salute in the 90s and is now I understand safely under lock and key in the collection of a 'Big Name' in the industry.

It is one of the few things I regret selling in my time, so you may imagine that I am looking forward to painting another in the very near future.

In fact, it has me considering the 'Glune's Trek' army list from the 1st ed Warhammer 'Book Of Battalions' which comprised about 30 giants of various sizes.



TTFN

Comments

  1. What a superb catch! Will you show any WIP of your progress?
    /Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tend to show W.I.P, but I'll certainly show the finished item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got one in the end. Especially after the plaster one the other year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I still have nightmares about the plaster model...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...