And We're Off! Or, How I Learned, After 45 Years, To Just Do What I Want, And Ignore Everybody & Everything Else
Well, as I type it's the 4th of January 2026 and I am recovering from buying 9 kitchen knives with a £450 price tag. We've all done it I know, nipped into a bistro attached to a cutlery manufacturer and design museum (how niche is that combo?) for a quick coffee and a cake, and walked out with some kitchen weaponry, you've always dreamed of owning? Well, that was the situation on Friday. In my defence, I have already bought and paid for all my gaming stuff - well, 98% of it - for 2026, and paid the painter in full for enough work to apparently keep him fully occupied for 2 years by his own estimation. I say he'll crack it in 18 months, but it does mean that your correspondent has to seriously consider adding anything not already painted, to the collection. Now, I don't know exactly what my painter already has, but off the cuff ,it's 450 Dark Elves, 5 Dark Elf War Eagles, 220 Chronicle 'Small' Orcs, 10 Ackland Orc Wyvern Riders, 50 Angels and Gargoyles, ...

Comments
Post a Comment
Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...