Having no siblings until I was five, I got used to and enjoyed my own company. At primary school, I had a few friends, such as Paul Heeley, Matthew France when I was at Firs Hill, and then, when I was at Limpsfield (a groundbreaking 'community school' run on an experimental framework, the name of which escapes me at 06:30) Alan Staniforth, Andrew Moffatt, Vinny Wilson, Carol Herbert (who killed my Lone Ranger doll in a mining accident) and Ian Vollum (or so I thought, but when we met in a nightclub aged 18, he had no memory of me - or so he said, despite being in the same class and hanging out at school every day for 3 long child years). UPDATE: 24 hours after this post, I was speaking to Ian, and reminiscing about things going back to being 11 or 12 years old. And as for the meeting in the Limit, nightclub, I was apparently 'a bit scary' which back then, with a 14 inch mohican and/or assorted leather clothing and makeup, is understandable. When I moved to comprehens...
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...