Essex 'Boy Racers'... Or, The Simple Joys Of The Ancient British Panzer Division

 My Painter contacted me last night to show me the completed 28mm Victrix Ancient British chariots he has just completed for me.

I'm really excited about them.

As wel las Queen Tracii of the Astespumantii tribe, (who were located it is said close to what is now Basildon and around Canvey Island) there are her tribal druids Vyxsiinex and Heddexx and 27 more local Boy Racers from the tribe.









If you are offloading any nicely painted 28mm armoies at Partizan this weekend, please drop me a message as a comment with details. I have moderation turned on, so I can take your details down and delete the commant without anyone else seeing it.

TTFN
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And We're Off! Or, How I Learned, After 45 Years, To Just Do What I Want, And Ignore Everybody & Everything Else

Counter Cultural Thoughts...

Memory Lane Part 24: Prehammer To Firsthammer & Beyond