Norman Wisdom?

Last night I made up for what had been a very stressful Sunday, with an eBay purchase of a rather pretty 28MM Norman army.

In the end it cost me £615, which was higher than the limit I had imposed on myself, but, having disposed of 80 per cent of my model railways, and it being as I said a rather pretty looking collection I threw caution to the wind and blitzed the other competing bidder.

Expensive, I guess but actually not bad when you break down the bare metal cost, add in the materials and then look at the per model painting cost.

When you add the cost of the Byzantines, and divide the total cost of the two by pieces, you get a very reasonable £2.29 per piece.

Anyway, here's the stuff you are really wanting to see...








TTFN




Comments

  1. That's a nicely painted army! If it costs less than what you would have to pay yourself as a commission to complete a similar army then it's a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I paint for a living, so the last thing I want to do at the end of a 50+ hour week is paint. Therefore I consider this to be something akin to heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!