Friday, 2 June 2017

All Spent Up... At Last!

Today finally broke the camel's back. I have managed to hit my spending limit.

As I had worked a double shift in the studio yesterday, my brother and I zipped down to Nottingham to Warhammer World for a spot of lunch and to grab some Adeptus Mechanicus decals. And a nice time was had, as always.

Thence I returned with a bee in my bonnet about some 20mm Arab-Israeli War models I had seen a while back. It's a period I have wanted to have a crack at for years and so mustering the last of my depleted resources (until Joy Of Six, anyway) I purchased the collection.

The following pics give you a taste but don't fully do them justice. They are very nice indeed...



Of course, now I just need to find some reasonably brisk rules. Any suggestions?


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...