Old school rock for an old school gamer...

8 hours after setting foot out into the blazing afternoon sun besieging the dark Tower, and I am home from what has to rate as the finest gig I have been to.

The First Direct Arena in Leeds was packed to the gunwhales and what a show we got.

Three hours of solid Fleetwood Mac perfection.

If I die tonight, I might not actually be too distressed after witnessing musical heaven.






Tusk's video (above) looked a like a Chaos summoning ritual!



This is about 2/5 of the crowds. It was heaving with humanity.

Now it's bedtime for Bonzo... Perhaps to dream of painting Dwarves.

TTFN

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...