Fair Play To Warlord - Credit Where It's Due

Following my disappointment at the damaged book, yesterday, I feel it fair to point out how well Warlord Games have today rectified the issue thus:


'Hi Mark,

Good afternoon!

I am truly devastated to see that, as someone who likes to keep their books in as mint as condition as possible that is unacceptable. 

It most likely did not leave us in that condition and must have gotten damaged in transit. 

I have already arranged, picked and packed a replacement book myself to be sent to you today by first class post, and I hope it finds you in good quality. 

Again apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Have a great day and if you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me here.

Kind Regards,

Robin Scott - Blore
Warlord Games Customer Service Team '



Well done Warlord... We may yet remain friends.


TTFN

Comments

  1. Good to see they stepped up to the line, for you Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...