Banzai!

It's been an odd day when nothing has gone as planned.

My wife popped to the G.P for a quick follow up appointment and ended up spending two hours at the hospital on a heart monitor as things are still not quite right.

But, once they had done with the wires and electrodes, it was over to Huddersfield and Dixon Miniatures. Alas, the satnav had a fit and sent us to three different locations before reaching the right address, adding 25 miles to the 28 mile journey.

However, I came away with a big box containing several hundred 28mm Samurai, which I will spend Thursday sorting out before they go to my painter, so all's well that ends well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...