Gnolls, Hobgoblins and Militant Punk Girls... Or, how to have old school armies with hundreds of poses

OK, I sent the list of models I require sculpting last night with details of what I want for the first 3 ranges, designed to appeal to Oldhammer and Old School fantasy fans.

Each range is 9 bodies, mostly with open hands and then 8 head variants. 72 variants per race before you even factor in weapon variants. Add in the weapons and you can have several hundred different models.

I have included a leader, mage and standard bearer, blowing horn (as is right and proper for old schoolers).

The first three ranges

Gnolls in Norman garb

Classic pseudo-Roman-viking Hobgoblins

Meso-American-Punkettes with bolt pistols and mohawk hair do's and a hatred for Norsemen and bipedal frogs.

The Zombies will be following closely behind these.

And then cavalry of course for the Gnolls and Amaz... I mean M-A-Ps.

There will also be Hob Hounds and handlers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...