Behold! The Great Gnolls Of G'Normandy

I am easy pleased to be able to share with you, the concept sketches by sculpting supremo Martin Buck for the first of my 'Fantastic Tribes' range which will be produced by 'Screaming Mob Miniatures' under the 'Satanic Panic' label which will bring you ranges of miniatures just like those your parents believed would lead you into demonic black masses. In short, a range of truly retro-looking miniatures for your favourite wargames and RPGs.

As I have mentioned before, all of the bodies will be available with every head variant. All the models, with the exception of the missile troops will be open handed, to accept a wide range of weapons. This means that you can have an army in which no two models have to be identical.

First up, I present the Great Gnolls Of G'Normandy in all their glory...


I really hope that you are as excited as I am about this truly old school range. Personally, I think Martin has truly captured the style and feel of the models I bought as a teenager.



TTFN

Comments

  1. I can see where your coming from Mark, but how does one support their endeavour,if, one doesn't do Facebook? any chance of a link?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...