A Heady Mix Of Great Gnolls...

Well, I walked in from the Grandson's Christmas Nativity;  a blazing tour de force of infant drama, let me tell. you. I was clapping and crying 'BRAVO!' much to the amusement of my daughter such was the quality of the cast.

And so, just when I thought it couldn't get better, I walked into my studio, to do a bit of overtime for a particularly favoured client, and found in my messages some incriminating pictures from Martin Buck.

Now, I have had very high expectations of Martin on my old school project, but he has exceeded them and indeed the ball has been knocked right outta the park.

Here are the pics of the heads for the Great Gnolls, which just ooze class and style.

Remember that every figure will be cast with each of the head variants, and with the models mostly being open handed, the amount of variety you will have at your fingertips is astonishing.

It's not often I shed a tear, but I did today, such was my joy.


Now, if you will excuse me, I must return to my Christmas break.


TTFN


PS: Please feel free to blog and share the pics. Follow them closely via the Screaming Mob Miniatures FB page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...