Eyes Front! You 'Orrible Little Men!

Well, after a day of desktop retail therapy, I have put together the core of my two 54mm Toy Soldier armies at a cost (thanks to some serious discount) of just under 4 figures. I can see Roger now, shaking his head, a look of pity and wonder on his angelic visage.

I bought 31 sets in total today, and decided that I better stop because frankly, I was looking at mountain guns and pontoon wagons - and that way lies insanity.

So, here's the haul - and yes, those duplicated pics are indeed multiple boxes...



Now, if you will excuse me, I need to lay down in a dark room for a while :)

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...