Great Gnoll Kickstarter To Launch On April 2nd




I can now confirm that the proposed launch date for a the Great Gnoll infantry Kickstarter will be April 2nd and will run for 28 days. 

The greens are off for mastering this week.

Martin is sculpting the cavalry at present, and then he is starting the next range. We'll re-visit the Gnolls after that and expand the infantry and cavalry as well as adding allied troops - All with the same variety and inter-model compatibility.

I've already commissioned Martin to make a special edition medallion/badge which will be very very limited. 

Thank you all for your support and comments so far. You've really helped by getting behind the project.

Please help the project by sharing this page and the Kickstarter, because this will certainly affect how I proceed in future and may even bring more armies a lot sooner than I have timetabled.

Thanks to you all for your support so far! I met with some enthusiastic supporters at Chillcon, but I'll not be at Salute this year due to commitments elsewhere.

PS: It'd be nice to reach 1000Facebook followers  followers before the KS launch
The Satanic Panic FB page can be found here:


The Kickstarter preview, here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...