The Living City Gets Rezoned...


Well, I got rid of the MDF buildings because they were just not working for me and my curmudgeonly old school tastes and habits. Yesterday I went over to Doncaster (that town seems to be a motif in my gaming life over the last 4 decades) and paid £300 for 15 Old Glory buildings and then negotiated for a load more stuff for a total of £475 which bagged me:

3 x Empire Block 1
1 x Empire Block 2
2 x Corner Cafe
1 x Yonkers Department Store
2 x O’Banions Flower Shop
3 x White Horse Building
1 x Dublins Corner
1 x Bugsy Morans Garage
5 x Radcliffe Building
5 x Additional Floor Extensions
2 x Small Warehouse
1 x Rooftop Water Tower
9 x Rooftop Acces Doorways
5 x Skylights
1 x Outside Wall Lamps
1 x Streetlamps




Now, with shipping and before  customs that would equate to an $1=£1 basis so I got £1265 worth of buildings for £475.

The buildings are bloody enormous too!

And coincidentally, Mercenaries Spies & Private Eyes is being re-released via Kickstarter… Take a look as it’s a lovely read and this is well priced.






Now, I must get to my desk to get some work done before our daughter pops in for breakfast and a coffee.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...