Great Gnoll Kickstarter Almost Funded In Less Than 24 Hours!

WOW!

In just 20 hours, the project is 92% funded. That's awesome, thank you all.

Today at midday, I will be launching two more (limited availability) pledge levels.The

The Warlord- This an army level pledge which will give you 42 packs of models.

I Am The Great Wizard- This will give you 5 of every pack, a whopping 70 packs of figures.

There will be 5 Warlord and 1 Great Wizard pledges available.


I'll leave you with a pic of some figures that I handed to Paul 'Oakenheart' Clarke on Saturday evening, and which he then had painted and on his table by 11AM Sunday!

Great to see Paul using a colour other than green for the flesh. I love this.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...