It's been an interesting week for purchases so far...
I have not bought much, but it's been nice stuff.
  1. Alun Loose Tongue - A C02 Wizard I have been after or a while


  2. Another Mighty Fortress - Because you can never have enough, can you?


  3. The Ral Partha badge - reassuringly expensive, and besides, I like it.


As I head towards my October end date for the 2019 campaign season (I always stop buying as of October 31st every year) I am unsure what to buy to round out the year.
I am tempted with a 'proper' Bretonnian army using the original Feudal figures now sold as Barons Wars by Foundry. Equally a Great Goblin army using my own Satanic Panic Miniatures range calls to me in the heat of the night.
Thr trouble is, that I also loved the Tabletop Heroes pages which showed Essex Miniatures used by Joe Dever. And come to think of it, some more Joe Dever stuff could be fun, couldn't it?
We are at a crossroads here now, as to whether to have another dining room built or to use the cash as a deposit on another property. Either way, we have all August off, to decide, but it's going to result in more space for miniature gaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...