Pictures, Pictures - Never Been Two More Delightful Pictures

Today I took ownership and delivery of two paintings from 1989 by the creator and owner of Otherworld Artefacts.

They are lovely, painted in acrylics on board.

First up is 'The Mushroom Path'



Second up is 'The Kite Flyers'



Both will be off to be framed, but it won't be cheap as they are large pieces.

Needless to say however, that I am really pleased to be the new curator of them.

Nothing else to report other than the sinister arrival this week of a box of 54mm Woodland Indians, which is Roger's equivalent of a horse'd head in your bed.

I want to do FIW, he wants to do it in 54mm, so I received the 'warning gift'.

It was a genuinely lovely little surprise, doubly so, because I've had quite a nasty little virus for the last ten days, and what's more, it was effective because now I am in agreement regarding the scale.

My wife stood there and laughed, because she is never knew Roger and I back in the day and she's starting to understand how we think and tease each other.

This to me is how friendships should be...




TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...