Orciness, Orciness, The Greenest Thing That I Possess

 I've had the pics back from one of my sculptors today, of the 6 additional 3D shields for the next release by Satanic Panic Miniatures.

So, here's the entire range for the inital release of Western Orcs:









I've also had the 'test' head for the W.I.P 'Steppe Orcs' which will be campartible with the old Nick Lund sculpts from the 80s and 90s:



I'm really pleased at the vibes from both of these ranges.

I locked in my painter for the first half of 2024 today, which is nice, but also genuinely marks my 'wind down' of mass acquisitions.

Whilst I was watching paint fdry this morning, I also ordered the flags for my ECW infantry and the memsahib, inbetween meetings, has begun basing my cavalry, artillery and dismounted dragoons.

My Hail Caesar lists arrived, and I was puzzled by the lack of dismounted Bushi / Samurai which seems a little odd, so the jury is out on that particular list...

Well, if you will excuse me, it's been a long day and a decent meal and some 80s themed TV call.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...