Knights, Dragons, Gaming Heroes And Rock Legends.

 I've been cracking on with building ad-hoc fantasy units this week with a few nice purchases.


All told, I can cobble together Two units of knights, led by the king and the prince of the small Western kingdom of Soddem, two units of the local Nobs and their Seargeants, and the famed Bishop of Buggerall with his flock of stout yeomen.









The mix of armour matters not a jot, because they are destined for fantasy gaming.

I also picked up some VERY nive knights which have the look of Gary Chalk's artwork about them:

These will form two small mercenary units...

Yesterday, my second Nick Bibby Asgard Dragon arrived, so I now have two to get built and painted - YAY! (I think).

Sunday I am going to paint a few ECW command figures, and then Monday will be spent wiyth my nose in 'Game Wizards' which I have been dying to read, as I'm very interested in the origins of the hobby.


Just announced is the biography of Geddy Lee. 

 


Not sure whether I want to read this yet as it could be pretty dark in the early years, and I am shunning that kind of thing, but you never know...

Well, having been awake since 3AM, I am going to go and watch Starsky & Hutch whilst eating a sandwich and drinking champagne. I pretty much quit drinking in October, but fuck it... I want some bubbly.

TTFN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...