I know I Left A House Around Here Somewhere...

 
The Memsahib and I had just completed the housework yesterday morning and were getting ready for work, when the postie arrived, goaning under the weight of several boxes containing:


400 ECW infantry and skirmish figures
200 Ottomans and fantasy Men Of The East

So, the freshly de-cluttered dining room here at the Dark Tower started to fill up again...

Then, in the afternoon, a herniated UPS driver delivered 24 kilos of Trolls for the Satanic Panic Kickstarter, which saw the addition of two ornate doorstops for the patio doors, until I can get them all unpacked and sorted

And today another 400+ Ottomans arrive


I got the skirmish unpacked last night and started on the regiments and dragoons. Finished the rest of the ECW this morning before work and started on the Ottomans. The Trolls are an ornate doorstop at present…

I need to get them all sorted as after my painter gets back from the Lake District, (where he's spending a  week to trying to regain his sanity)  he starts on the Orc commands and thence onto 1200 or so Dixons of varying types. I also have to break it to him that I want several hundred more Medieval and fantasy models adding to the lead pile.

To cap it off, UPS just told me the new mat is due, and the games room is buried under 200 ECW cavalry, 500 Nick Lund Orcs and a massive 28mm Wild West set-up that some pillock left in there about three weeks ago.

The memsahib is being very understanding, but is worried about where she will be able to store her two corps of Perry ACW, which she's just started work on.

Thank Gygax it's another 3 day weekend...

 

TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...