Soon be Christmas... Roll out the figures.

MARK'S CHRISTMAS GAME - 2023


This year will be a massive fantasy game. Yes, it's only June, but these things take time to prepare.
I'll run it using the fast play rules I knocked up, for ease and if you want to bring troops, let me know what and in what numbers. No gunpowder troops please - This is old school!
 
As is my preference, there will not be points systems or a competition style of play.
I have my painter working flat out on Orcs, Nippon and whatever else he can.

LMK if you are interested and can get to Sheffield. Provisionally we could go with 27th and/or the 28th.
A light lunch will be provided. Sandwiches, pork pies, cheese, salad etc
 
Places are limited

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...