Christmas Fantasy Eye Candy

 

Over Christmas I had the distinct pleasure of hosting a reasonably big game here at Fackham Hall, with lots of classic old school models and a few more modern figures with a classic feel.
I think we only fielded about 20% of my own fantasy collection, but it was a big game. 
 
Richard Smith, brought his amazing collection of Satanic Panic O/S inspired figures up for the day. He has so many that we could only fit a fraction of the collection on the table, but they looked superb, mixed in with others. 
 
The game was played with six players using the play test version of S.P.U.R.S, which game a great game, with much colourful language as units clashed for 6 hours and the dice gods looked upon me unfavourably - as usual.
 
 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...