The End Is Nigh - For Now...

 Hi all,

well, the plastering of the summoning chamber, here at the Dark Tower atop Fackham Hall. Now we prepare for the next stage of destroying the family manse...

I was really pleased to hear from one of my painters yesterday, regarding my fantasy collection, and moreso because he reported that I am to expect a big box of painted stuff back this week.

In fact, it's a lot more than I had expected so soon. It was all paid for in advance, so the news is all good and I am expecting the following:

102 Nick Lund Goblins

8 Essex Miniatures mounted Knights of Evil

24 Essex Miniatures dismounted Knights of Evil

20 Nick Lund Wolf Riders

64 Essex Miniatures Gnomes

124 Gripping Beast Dark Dwarves

90 Oathmark Orc Archers

1 Nick Lund Goblin Chariot

1 Nick Lund Orc Chariot

55 Oathmark Elf Cavalry

 This means that my fantasy project is almost completed with just over 500 models left to be painted, comprising:

108 Satanic Panic Lesser Goblins

120 Gripping Beast Undead

80 Gripping Beast 'Easterling' infantry

36 Gripping Beast 'Easterling' cavalry

144 Beastmen

18 Asgard mounted Chaos Lords

12 Asgard Salamanders (slug men)

 This is all well ahead of schedule, and I'm looking in the coffers and it seems that I'm also well within budget for defence spending in 2024 - Yippee!

I am hoping that I'll be able to add a couple of hundred more Nick Lund 'Chronicle' Orcs to the total, and, having located my Citadel Lizardmen, comprised of a heady mix of sculpts from the mid 80s, including Dragon Newts from the Runequest range for variety.

Add that lot to this lot:














And I think I have fantasy collection to be proud of.

Right, time is passing and another working day awaits, so I better sign off for now.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...