An Important Notice From The Yarkshire Gamer...

 It seems that someone, unscrupulous and almost certainly not from God's Own County, has been trying to scam wargamers by offering models that they don't own, on social media.


In this case, it's figures belonging to Ken Reilly, A.K.A 'The Yarkshire Gamer'.


Ken writes:


'A bit of a worrying post today, someone has been trying to sell my figures, no jokes today, someone has been using pictures of my figures, saying they are theirs and offering them for sale.
 
Pretty low and I really don't want anyone getting scammed, these figures are not for sale, in fact I have no figures for sale. The picture below was I believe the one that was used, its been removed from the group it was posted in.
 

 
 
I can't see all the #wargaming #tabletopgames groups, so if I could ask a favour and ask anyone who sees my stuff for sale to let me know and report it to the group owner as well. 
 
Thanks to the person who informed me.
 
If you do want to buy the unit of 32 #28mm Victrix Roman Allied Legion then I'm happy to swap it for the vehicle shown below, not a model, a real Lotus Emira and it needs to be top spec, in British racing green and the V6 version none of that electric rubbish.
 

 
 
Thanks for your help.
 
Regards,
 
 Ken
The Yarkshire Gamer'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

The Passing Of A British Wargaming Legend

A Serious Post And Another Obituary But With Some More Positive Stuff At The End