Hungry Like The Wolf

 Well, in three days I've got the 72 'wild' giant wolves finished for my Red Orc (Red Goblin) army...


I still need to get the twelve compulsory wolf riders finished. You had to have 1 wolf rider per 5 wolves, to control them...

I have around as many wolf rider cavalkry to go with these and around 160 (at last count) infantry. The Red Orcs were a polarising range, a bit like Marmite. I like Marmite... 

I bought loads as a kid, but it's only in the Autumn years of my time on this world that I've completed it - along with many other armies.

I'm currently hoovering up every Aly Morrisson High Elf I can find to complete the final army in my Great Fantasy Project, then I shall return once again to the realms of historical wargaming and mundanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

The Passing Of A British Wargaming Legend

A Serious Post And Another Obituary But With Some More Positive Stuff At The End