Ral Partha Kickstarter 'Funded' In 8 Hours




Well, in just 8 hours the Ral Partha Kickstarter was funded, breaking it's success threshold and beginning the process of opening new options and free figures.

I was in there like Flynn as you might expect, and was the first backer, pledging $650.00 to the cause.

Now I have to make the terrible decision of Troglodytes (my favourite army of all time, you will recall) or the Undead, because frankly there are some real classics in the mix.

it may come to pass that I do the 'terrible algebra' and increase the pledge to do both, but I really need to crunch some numbers.

At the top end of the pledges are 3 very nice armies...



Whilst the $5 pledge will get you a rather nice Vampire Queen in a numbered and signed blister...




Well, here's all the best to the Ral Partha team for a very successful campaign and the return of some wonderful figures and the addition of new goodness.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...