All Systems Are Go, But The Wallet Alas, Is Empty...

Well, the last week has been a very expensive one, but a very rewarding one in hobby terms.

My buildings arrived from TT Combat and Warbases.

It's worth pointing out that the Warbases order had an incorrect model in the shipment, but to their eternal credit they rectified that straight away and asked me if I'd keep the incorrect model as an apology.

Absolutely sterling service, which, will see them getting a lot more custom in the future.

The models have now gone to my mate Dave, who really enjoys building things, and as he's recently found a taste for MDF, he staggered from Fackham Hall last night with a heavy box of buildings and a bottle of wood glue.

My old school Chaos collection is getting somewhat ridiculous as I happened on several lots this week, which have conspired to begar me for a little while:




This is on top of the tidal wave of purchases arriving daily here at the Dark Tower atop Fackham Hall. Such is the flow, that I fear I will need to get the Memsahib, Virginia, Lady Of Chaol Glenn to rustle up a spreadsheet lest I miss something. She does it rather well, as all those who know of her legendary organisational skills will testify.

I have genuinely lost count of the total number of Greater Demons I've bought, so I am spending today with paint stripper and adhesive in an attempt to make some sense of the situation.

The only downside was a rather sordid little exchange with an eBay seller named Goldfishblue, who upon being politely told that offer they submitted to me was too high, then wasted an hour sending me desultory messages, which have simply served to lose them my trade on a permanent basis.

Manners cost nothing - Unlike bad manners.

And with that, if you'll excuse me readers, I must away and shower, grab a coffee and get on with it!


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!