Of Bargains And Pastel Pink Ponies...

I finally fell for a Black Friday deal, and purchased the entire 'Tails Of Equestria' RPG set in the My Little Pony world, and produced by River Horse Games.

I have no excuse, other than the idea of playing a simple RPG wherein I can play a powder blue pony with big eyes and a golden sparkly mane, appeals to me... Not to mention the sparkly four leaf clover on my butt.

I also picked up a couple of other bargains today:



At £21.50 - It would be churlish not to.

Siege and Dogs of War will go in the bin of course. I have absolutely no use for modern tat...

And then for £100, I got this lovely little lot of Citadel 'Paranoia' figures from the 80s.


Now imagine if you will, the 80s series 'V', but in which the Visitors are simply paranoid and inept in equal measure... Well, they will be invading my city in a series entitled 'Y?'

And I think I have spent enough for the week, now, when you add into that the £60 refund for a set of old and rare rule sets which were removed from the envelope in transit to the U.S, the recipient receiving an empty, surgically opened envelope. I of course paid him out without question, but it has made my week a little more expensive than planned - Not to mention the new four-legged arrival.


















TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...