A Gamer's Prayer...

Walking the Fackham Hall pack on a cold dark morning, often gets me to thinking about matters of the spirit. Quite often I get maudlin, but today, I got a rather heretical but humorous notion as I watched dawn break over the city, the cold numbing my fingers as the dogs wrote a chemical version of War & Peace. I have this very day, composed a gamer's prayer...

E.Gary thou art a legend
Blessed be thy name
Now life is done
Thy rest has come
You roll those dice in heaven
Give us this day our daily quest
Forgive us our chattering
And we’ll forgive those we catch spoiling adventures
Lead us not into Menzoberranzan
And deliver us from the Temple Of Elemental Evil
For thine is the final word
The power of the DM
Forever & ever

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...