Better Than Sex - Almost!

Well, this morning I took delivery of 90 Citadel Fantasy Tribes Zombies from the estate of the late, great Joe Dever of Lone Wolf fame.

Those of us of a certain vintage will no doubt remember the fantastic fantasy games which featured in various magazines and gave us the first feelings of moist-gusseted pleasure as we wished we could have such armies.

I can only imagine the conversations that have been had around tables on which these models have fought. They were in surprisingly good condition with only a couple needing treatment and TLC for led fatigue. They are all now sealed very thoroughly and all the remains is for me to rebase them as they are alas, on 25mmx25mm bases.



I also managed to bag the 'Skeleton War Machines' set in original box for £65, and a blistered Plague Cart for £21 which means that I have almost recreated my original Undead army from 1987/88.





All in all a good week for purchases

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!