Dem Bones, Dem Bones...

Well, I've been astoundingly busy this last week, clocking in at around 50 hours of paid painting, coupled with bronchitis. Thus I am absolutely wiped out.

Add to that it was this day last year that I got back from Partizan to be told later that evening that my mum had collapsed and dies, and you may imagine how I am looking at the 3 day spring bank holiday with longing.

However, having taken delivery this week of a big box of around 400 vintage undead from the late 80s, I put in more time at my desk to make some inroads into getting them into useable condition again.


I spent 7 hours yesterday, and turned 176 old skeletons into fresh and rather attractive models as I try to recreate my 1987/88 army. there are one or two small repairs (level 1 Necromancy) to do before they go into their boxes. Just the cavalry and war machines to go. And then there are the 100 or so, I did up, last bank holiday.

They arrived looking like this:



And ended up with 90% of the infantry looking like this: 



And then there were the 100 or so I worked on from an eBay purchase of the early May bank holiday weekend, which started out like this:


And ended up like this:


So, as you may imagine I am happy enough as it is, but 

So I am pretty ecstaticI also bought 90 fantasy tribes zombies from the Joe Dever collection which I have to decide on rebasing or not... 
Therefore I am actually tired but rather ecstatic!

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...