Look At This Rather Tall Erection... It's Red At The End, Too!

It's a very rare occurrence when I paint something for myself, but as I am on my annual 3 week break and the weather has been rather unpleasant on week 1, I just completed this fantasy tower from Tabletop World.
It's to form a backdrop for a big old school Warhammer 1st edition game that I have planned for the convention circuit.
I'll be adding a doormat, bottles on the step and a house number after Partizan on Sunday.



And as it's my birthday on the same day as Partizan, I intend to treat myself to something as yet undecided.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...