BOOM And Book!

Well, I have realy tried to stay away from my studio whilst I am on holiday, but, I've had three days working on basing my completed ECW units and painting the 7 field pieces.

I now have 2 regiments of horse, 2 of dragoons, 2 of foot, 5 staff groups and 7 field pieces.

I'm waiting on 10 units of foot, 10 of horse and have to paint a couple of Robinets myself.





One of the units is missing an ensign, which, I hope will arrive with this months batch from the painter.

I've also started reading 'Designers & Dragons' which is a truly engaging and seriously crunchy look at the early years of the RPG industry. I'm pretty au fait with the history, but I've learned a lot that I didn't know.



Right, if you will excuse me, I need to go and shower, eat a curry and watch an 80s film...

TTFN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...