A Giant Step Forward For Old School Gamers...

Well, the big news (pun intended) is that my latest Kickstarter launched on Monday. This time the theme is Giants in the style of the old C Series, but with even more variety due to the fact that many of them have split torsos as well as separate heads and weapons, so that you could theoretically build over 1000 variations of giant.

I have really limited the number os available sets on this particular campaign, so the backers need to be on the ball this time.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://kck.st/3mLxbq0




Yesterday I took delivery of another 6KG of 15mm sic-fi vehicles, and today I expect the first 230 ex-Citadel 'Traveller' figures to be delivered from RAFM.

I've also been quietly making purchases here and there and I've managed to bag the Games Workshop 'Dungeon Planner' set 'Nightmare In Blackmarsh' as well as the TSR 'Dungeon Geomorphs' book which I am unlikely to use but which will add some old school 'pizazz' to my BECMI D&D project.

I've been listening to the latest book from Peter F. Hamilton, whom I have been a big fan of for many years, but I fear that is changing as I have found that the 'Salvation' series of books have been a bit of a disappointment, so much so that I am not really considering reading anything of his in the future.

And that's about it news-wise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...