It's Big, Red, Very Hard & F**ed A King...

 

Well, after a mammoth 9 hour push on basing the last third of the 'combatant' elements of my 28mm New Model army, it's ready for the table pretty much finished.

I still have to add some spiky tufts to most of the bases, and I have the baggage train, a robinet and 6 or so staff groups to get finished before it's fully completed. The artillery needs tha gabions dropping into place, too, but I am really happy with it.

Models are all metal with the exception of 24 horses, and are from Warlord, Essex, Perry and a a handful of Foundry.
 
 














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...