Another Working Year Ends...

Studio cleaned...

Let the festivities begin and may January the 4th take a good long while to come around.

Gingerbread lattes, Living North and Yorkshire life Christmas issues and a pile of Runequest books await.

Carpaccio of beef and carpaccio of octopus in the fridge, plenty of wine and prosecco on hand.

I pardon my enemies.

Let the slaves run free from the pits (I'll get more in the new year)

A year when I lost someone I loved, and believe me, that dog is sorely missed.

May absent friends find their way home and may we have many hotly contested games in our autumn years. I'll win anyway, but it'll be fun ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...