Ladies With Twang!

 

Well, I awoke this morning to find an email from Martin, which I would like to share with you.
Here are the ladies of the Dwarven light cavalry.
 
These are inspired by the women of the steppes who fought alongside their menfolk as light horsewomen.
I've asked him to make them split torso and to sculpt 3 more female heads - one with braided hair, one in a Phrygian cap and another in the classic fur trimmed hat.
 
 Imagine them... Swarming around the flanks, like hellcats, lobbing well aimed arrows into the enemy ranks and shouting the ancient Dwarven warcry of "FUKKINROBBINUD!" every time an arrow finds it's mark...
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...